- Watch sunsets. Every one you possibly can! Summer sunsets are too good to miss out on. So don't. Also, take pictures of the extra special ones!
- Go for a run at least three times a week. I need to get in shape. I look fine, yes. But health before looks. :)
- Put my camera to good use. Get some good pictures like the one I snapped today of my sister! (Isn't she a doll?)
- Go one day without saying a word. To anyone. Just. Listen.
- Find an open field and dance with it with friends. Be goofballs and have a blast!
- Make a gorgeous bouquet of flowers and put them in a pretty vase in my room.
- Drive. A lot. I've got to get my license before school starts!
- Get organized. Simple enough. ...Right?
- Readreadreadreadreadreadread! Read so much. Get that brain moving and working!
- Go somewhere exciting.
Get moved to tears. Absolutely touched. :)
- Find a random address in the phone book and send an encouraging note. Maybe do more than one!
- See people. I only have two summers left. I refuse to sit around all summer and not see friends.
- That being said, spend time with family, too. (The whole running-low-on-summers thing applies here, too.)
- Watch a scary movie with friends and stay up all night. Maybe watch a chick flik to make it better. Hah:)
- Blog. I've obviously been neglecting my blog. But I promise I won't over the summer.
- Get a tan and not burn. Okay, maybe I can't control this one very well, but I'll try! My porcelain skin just can't handle it sometimes. But I'll get tan. ...Or at least what's tan for me...
- Take my dog on walks. She's fat and out of shape. She will get in shape with me. (This will fall on days I'm not running.) :)
- Laugh until my abs hurt and I kick up my asthma. (It's happened before and will happen again. But it made my list anyway.) Let's see how many times I can do it.
- Pull at least one all-nighter.
- Spend a night just looking at the stars... maybe sleep outside. With people. People are cool. :)
- Spend a day looking at the sky (a blue sky day with the puffy clouds.) Again. With people.
- Go to Six Flags.
- I will be better about recording my dreams in my dream journal. I've got a lot of vivid, crazy ones. Maybe I'd want to share one someday.
Get my freckles back.
- Spend more time outside (so I can get freckles again) :)
- Start eating well again.
- Start a journal. Do it consistently. Even if it's a calendar journal where I just write a bit in each box.
- Learn to crochet or knit. Maybe even sell them. Who knows?
- Learn a song or two on an instrument. Vocal chords don't count.
Get a good night's sleep here and there.
- Fill out a coloring book or two of Disney princesses or something. My sisters aren't allowed to touch them. Hah:)
Visit the gym. My mom owns a cheer gym that I competed with for ten years. I haven't set foot in the place in a year. I miss the people!
- Throw a party for absolutely no reason whatsoever. Just because.
- Wear no makeup as much as you can.
- Wear dresses!
- Learn to weave flowers or whatever the proper term is into a headband or necklace or something.
Bake cookies, cake, or some sort of other random dessert.
- Learn to make gazpacho soup, and learn to make it really well. (I. Love. Gazpacho.)
- Learn to make food in general. Haha!
- Scream at the top of my lungs until my voice gives out. Maybe this will be at Six Flags.
- Do 100 crunches a day. At least. Too easy? Keep going. And going. Until you die. Hah:)
- Drink lots of water! I haven't been drinking enough lately and it's leaving me not 100%.
- Get my wisdom teeth out. I'm not looking forward to this, but it's gotta happen. I'll make it good though. Lots of movies, and ice cream, and pinterest.
- See a movie or two at midnight with friends.
S wim until my fingers look like those of an old man.
- Learn to do a bunch of different new hairstyles really well.
- Be able to do the hiss (take a deep breath in for four seconds and then hiss like a snake for as long as you can) for obscene amounts of time.
- See God do something absolutely insane that just about makes my mind implode and is a vision of beauty and His love.
YES!!I got to see two seconds of a solar eclipse. At sunset. The sun was BRIGHT red with a silhouette sliding across it.
No... I didn't have time to grab sunglasses. It was setting too quickly. But two seconds shouldn't kill me... right? I'm believing that I'll be fine. :)
I spent the day in the sun with some friends on Thursday and I am officially one shade darker. Plus I have freckles again. Booyah!
There are actually some things that will be crossed off over the summer, but you don't get to know what they are yet. :) My lips are sealed. For now.
You are going to get some fun blog posts as a result, I'm sure.
I finished the play I was in! Get Smart. It was a fun show! I'm so glad I got the opportunity to work with such an awesome cast and crew!
Overall, it's been fantastic.